Thursday 14 October 2010

Yes Yes ~ ~ .TV Guide: Taiwan began to think it is unimportant,

Yes Yes ~ ~ .TV Guide: Taiwan began to think it is unimportant, almost to the shield. Today glance it does not matter, actually see the broadcast within a small (Hiroki) is located off before 8 live performances Yeah, I actually clearly see on TV to the bright Nishikido! usually do not see them let alone who appeared on television, even if only in the television broadcasting of their songs are not possible! from, I see that hh advanced CCTV friends!!! for this Channel called excited!! .situation Theater: It is clear that broadcast classical drama. which has different types of sub-plot, four theaters.
This afternoon a surprise speech Christian Louboutin
at the not interested, but still happy to think that if a favorite play catch up, definitely a cool look. very good ~ ~ .Fengyun Music: When I found would like the program, I would not hesitate to turn the station over. was on a similar broadcast certain music festival in China like Japan programs. I was very excited, first, because such things usually only in the network can see, television has never been broadcast; Second, because the host is the speech I found Good fresh ah. made me happy, when hostess finished This first total not see. Next, another first song I excited, Mr.Children of As a age, but younger than I thought much, but it also very handsome ~

No comments:

Post a Comment