Thursday 14 October 2010

If we ever be considered heaven I will cry!

If we ever be considered heaven I will cry! .death is another beginning, go after this high-speed access to my soul will fly upwind. I hope the white snow-white heaven have everything I need, where the warmth shine sun, DEG good air, fluttering rainbow flag flying, everyone quiet, no noise disturbed the car to drive to ---- how much I long for all there ah!
Yes, Dear Mom and Dad, there are three days that I am 25 years old birthday, I do not know whether you have prepared for me a birthday cake. I hope you can give me a candle, pray for me ---- your son live in another world a better, thanks to you! .Actually the Herve Leger night before really seen on TV Great Ocean seiyuu, so listen very awkward; still is, a lot of looks real, bloody operation scene is blunt cut, otherwise the show is really like a good piece of medical education it ~ br Yesterday, after reading various channels, the newly added station came in 201mm227 channels, most of them CCTV, CCTV is Taiwan. After review of today, some day, I summed up the advantages and disadvantages of these new units, specifically this: .first theater: the feeling is a very special channel will be broadcast on television in English words, like online play to see that under the United States should broadcast it and ran.

No comments:

Post a Comment