Thursday 14 October 2010

Finally Finally, I did find out that this program actually is four hours of

Finally Finally, I did find out that this program actually is four hours of , that is before them, there are many many of my favorite artists have played a. Sure enough, when the last artists who have gathered on stage, I saw a waterfall & Wings, Fukuyama Masaharu, KAT-TUN, estimates should also where are we Jiashan P good pity pity Newshh good ~ ~ but I would continue to look more closely at the station!!!
CCTV Fine: Last night, after midnight, when some of the new units appear sleeping, I actually in the The station found some classic stuff ah ~ ~ .nostalgic theater: I often miss Moncler the childhood of that era, because of vague, old old, to see the TV at that time will feel very nostalgic, so it is like the Tower ~ Today When the Song Chunli see the young forward a drama. .English guidance: good platform to do is speak English, and English teaching programs. .situation Theater: also broadcast television, and also very good ~ ~ ~ br World Geography: The channel's name I love it, do not know if programs are not, and I expected the same. .female fashion: CCTV of fashion shows, often show, models walked the ~ ~ .discovery: the channel's name I love it, do not know if programs are not, and I expected the same. .study in the world: have some information about the study in detail the appearance of the map, and shows the location.

No comments:

Post a Comment