Wednesday 27 October 2010

End of a bowl of rice to eat a lot at home


Southern Metropolis Daily: Do you think this is why? living environment, level of education cause it? Xu Zechen: There are many reasons, tory burch and potentially confusing to me also, I think that this state makes me very uncomfortable. grew up in rural areas, end of a bowl of rice to eat a lot at home, see everyone hello, can chat. But now I have to consider the security doors, locks together is not enough to 2. but be careful you do not know what to prepare for in the end, into a collective unconscious: should always beware of the world, and Hell is other people. do not know This is not a common problem in modern society, people put themselves nervous, and Fangzei against himself as a thief had obtained. which dare not nurture outspoken so-called louboutin Discount Ayutthaya. Southern Metropolis Daily: I miss you the kind of simple and natural in his home state of life? Xu Zechen: do not know because of the time, so I idealized a life time. hope not. probably had never been seen not so good. I certainly hope Now there are a huge improvement in living conditions, people can still maintain the kind of more direct, harmonious, close to natural state. it is not wishful thinking to return to paradise, bored cramp tory burch up to the pastoral song here Chang. I certainly know Utopia does not exist, I do not believe the so-called paradise. just hope everyone can relax a little, the natural point.

No comments:

Post a Comment